Sunday, June 11, 2017

Well, that solved nothing

I finished the Mixalot socks yesterday. Despite switching from 2.5mm to 2.25mm needles for the second sock, the second sock is marginally bigger - it's underneath in the photo below, and you can just see it sticking out. Also, the extra length of the Karbonz got in the way.


This is quite frustrating, I used to make socks that fit me on 64 stitches and 2.5 mm needles, and now I can't get them to fit me on 2.25 needles and 60 stitches. I think my best bet is to choose patterns with cables and ribbing, so they pull in more. these wll be wearable, but I like my socks tight, and these are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment